Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Auntie

So after I nervously published my first blog "the beginning", I sent a message to my friends and family to check it out and let me know what they thought and this was my first reply from my Aunt Doreen, just thought it was very sweet that I had to share:

 That was beautiful. 
You may not have any pictures of you when you were little, but in my mind's eye I can still see you crawling through all the dressing rooms in the store. 
I went in to try something on and took you with me.  Next thing I know YOU ARE GONE, BUT I heard giggles in each of the dressing rooms  as you went to visit the other people also trying on clothes. 
I couldn't even run right after you because I didn't have any pants on.  By the time I could manage to pull them on everyone was laughing with you. 
That was in the end of 1976, just before you turned two when we were living in Brick.  On the same day you disappeared into one of the circular racks of clothes. 
Guess you thought this was all very funny that day ... I however aged about 10 years.  I was trying to figure out how I was going to tell my brother I lost his daughter at the mall!

Glad I didn't lose you ... and don't be surprised when this little bundle does something similar to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment